Initiate a 3-way conference call on Cisco phones
Posted by Kenny Homdarack, Last modified by Kenny Homdarack on 25 April 2017 10:48 AM
The following is the procedure on how to make a 3-way conference call on the 7941 Cisco phone. Please note that the exact buttons may slightly vary for other models, but the process is still the same.|
1. You must already be in a call with person A
2. On one of the four softkeys located underneath the screen of the phone, press "More"
3. Press "Confrn" softkey
4. Person A will be placed on hold. Dial the number of person B (9-1-area code-number for off-campus or four digit extension if on campus)
5. Once Person B picks up the phone, press the softkey for "Confrn"
6. The two calls should merge into one, creating a 3-way conference call