If you are going to combine courses please submit a Blackboard Course Request form first. Once the
courses are combined then you can follow the directions below:
If courses need to be copied from a previous semester
1. Login to Blackboard
2. Click into the course that you want to copy FROM (your old course)
3. In the blue Control Panel click on Packages and Utilities
4. Select Course Copy
5. Under Select Copy Type choose “Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course”
6. Under Destination Course ID click on the Browse… button
7. This will show you all the courses that you have access to. Select the course that you want the
content copied to (your new course)
8. Click Submit
9. Select the portions of the course you want copied. For the entire course click on the Select All
10. Click Submit
11. An email will be sent to you when the process is complete.
12. After you receive the email click on your new course. At the top of the page highlighted in
yellow will be information from where the course was copied and if it was successful. To stop
displaying this message click on the X in the box on the right hand side of the yellow highlight.
If you feel uncertain about copying please submit a Blackboard Course Request and the course will be
copied for you.